Saturday, January 11, 2014

Digital Story: October 19th 2013

1. For my digital story I looked through pictures, thought about events in my life, and even reflected on myself. It was hard to pick what should be on the digital story because, being 17 years old, there was a lot of events or experiences I could of chosen. I decided to go with the events and experiences that I valued the most, or the ones that effected my life the most, ones with the most influence. In the end I was proud of the digital story I produced, and I had fun with the end product.

2. This project taught me organization skills. With all the information I wanted to put on the digital story, I had to organize it in a way that made sense but also to allow everything to fit on it. This project also taught me what truly means the most to me. The events and experiences that influenced who I am today.

3. This project took me a while, it was about 3 hours. It took so long because I had a lot of events and experiences to chose from, I spent most of my time planning the project out so I knew exactly what events and experiences I would use.

No comments:

Post a Comment