Saturday, January 11, 2014

Scholarship Application: October 7th 2013

1. For this assignment I had to fill out an application for a scholarship. It required me to know a lot of information about what I want to do when I git out of high school. It also required me to know about my family's income and that many people struggle financially; that I can't be upset that paying for college is something I can't do, because it is a fairly normal thing for kids my age.

2. I learned the importance of filling out an application early. Colleges cost a lot of money and the sooner I fill out applications, the more likely I will receive a scholarship to help me with my school expenses. I learned that there are many applications and opportunities out there to help me go to school; that way I don't feel stuck if I don't receive one specific application, I now know that I can always try another one.

3. This took me about an hour to finish. It took me this long because I needed information about the financial status of my family, which isn't something I know by heart. I also had to fill out a lot of information about myself and my plan after high school. Once again, I don't have all of this figured out, so it did take some thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment