Saturday, January 11, 2014

Plan: November 27th 2013

1. In this assignment I had to come up with a plan for my senior project, I had to explain the process of my project and how it would help me reach my goal. My project plan was very easy to come up with. I have an IT internship and so I went with a project related to that field. The steps I took to complete this project were steps I had some background knowledge of, but this time I was to be the one completing every step. I only asked my mentor for help when I was stuck.

2. I learned that planning out a project makes the whole project easier. Instead of "winging" it I knew exactly what had to be done and when it had to be done; this made the project a lot easier. I learned that the more steps I had, and the more details I had in the plan, the easier the project was. For the final project I simply followed my plan, it made the project seem quicker and easier.

3. The plan took me about 1.5 hours to complete. It took so long because I went over every step in my head to make sure it would fit in with my project and provide valuable information when it came to completing my project. The 1.5 hours invested into this plan was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment