Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project: Research routers: December 6th 2013

1. During this part of my project I had to research which kind of routers I wanted. I also had to research how to program these routers. Having the right kind of routers and having them programmed in a way that would work with the network I wanted to set up was essential to having a functional network.

2. During this, I learned that research is critical in a project like this one. If I didn't research routers I would have been completely clueless as to what kind of routers to use with my network. This research made the end result functional, and it made the project much easier because I already had everything planned out.

3. This took me about 2 hours. It seems like a long time, but it took me this long because I had to sort through many different routers before I found the one that would work for me in my network. Also, after finding the appropriate router, I had to find out how to program it in a way that would work with my network.

No comments:

Post a Comment