Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project: Interview: December 1st 2013

1. For this assignment I interviewed an IT manager and a programmer to get both sides of creating a network. I did this because it takes the IT manager to set up the network (hardware and software) but it also takes some programming to set up the routers and other equipment.

2. I learned that there is multiple things to consider in a project like this one. For example, if I just set up a network but I completely forget to program the routers right, my network wouldn't work. This made me realize that projects require a lot of consideration and leaving out one essential part can create problems with my end result. This is where the plan was very helpful, I made sure I didn't forget any part.

3. This took me 1 hour. I interviewed the IT manager for 30 minutes and the programmer for 30 minutes. I felt like this was long enough to really understand each aspect of the project before I set off to do some research on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment