Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project: Diagram: December 4th 2013

1. In this part of my project I wanted to create a diagram of my network. The reasoning behind this was to give me a map for my network, that way I wouldn't be lost when I was setting it up. This was also a planning step before I actually set up my network, and it really helped me when I had to set up my network. I had my basic network all planned out before I even started setting it up.

2. This part, much like the overall plan, taught me that planning, even very small details, are essential. When I actually got to set up my network, I had no question as to how I was going to do it, I already knew where I wanted every component to go, this made the whole thing easy and quick.

3. This diagram only took me about 30 minutes. I used a program to help organize my ideas of where my components should be placed. In the end, I had a diagram that served as my map for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment