Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project: Reflection: December 28th 2013

1. During this last part of the project, I reflected on my project. I used the paragraphs I had written prior to me starting my project and compared the goals I had originally made, to what I had actually accomplished. I wrote more paragraphs in this reflection to further explain the project and I went into detail of how I actually did accomplish my goals.

2. I learned the importance of a reflection. If I were to just finish a project and just forget about it, I wouldn't understand the importance of the project and all the steps I took to completing it. With this reflection, and the pre-written paragraphs, I was able to identify what I accomplished with this project, where my plan come in handy, and what my strengths/weakness were in this project. That way I can apply what I learned this time to future projects.

3. This took me one hour. It took me so long because I wanted to compare the reflection to the pre-written paragraphs and I didn't want to forget any aspect of the project in the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment