Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project: Paragraphs: December 4th 2013

1. In this part of the project I decided to put all of my goals into writing. I did this so I would always be able to look back at the paragraphs if I got lost or off topic. I also did this so at the end of my project I could look at my paragraphs and make sure I DID complete all my goals or if I had to go back and revise my project in order to complete all my primary goals.

2. This also taught me the importance of planning. These paragraphs became the basis of my project. I wanted to achieve every goal I wrote with my project. These paragraphs are what drove my whole project.

3. This took my about half an hour. I had a couple of goals in mind and with each goal I wrote details on how I was going to achieve each goal, this helped me set up my network in a way that would accomplish every goal of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment